Welcome to A Family House of Prayer Site!

It is only just begun, and yet we are already changing the future. We are one little house … one little house that has become "a house of prayer for all nations." Please, join us in making a difference far beyond the reach of your hands …. Just say “yes” to the Lord and watch Him faithfully complete the work in your own home. “Yes, Lord. Make our house a house of prayer for all nations.” Go to the side bar and look for the first post in March "In the beginning" for starters.

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

A Prayer for Multiplication

Do not despise the day of small beginnings.

Oh, how hard it is sometimes to embrace the childlike faith of my own children.  Even though I know that know that I know that our prayers from our humble den are heard and answered on high, I feel so alone, so small, so insignificant.  It seems so long ago now that we embraced this call to "a family house of prayer" and so improbable that the Lord asked me to ask for 600 family houses of prayer like this.  How can that happen?

What is impossible with me is possible with You, Lord.  Refresh my faith and renew my vision!

How, Lord, do we keep our hearts refreshed in You so that the darkness in this world doesn't overwhelm us?  Remind us that you have called us and you are not ever overwhelmed.  You who can see from beginning to end, perfect perspective, are not troubled by these times.

Open our eyes to the greater reality, the one we can barely glimpse on the horizon.

No comments:

Post a Comment