Welcome to A Family House of Prayer Site!

It is only just begun, and yet we are already changing the future. We are one little house … one little house that has become "a house of prayer for all nations." Please, join us in making a difference far beyond the reach of your hands …. Just say “yes” to the Lord and watch Him faithfully complete the work in your own home. “Yes, Lord. Make our house a house of prayer for all nations.” Go to the side bar and look for the first post in March "In the beginning" for starters.

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Longing for Glory Divine, a poem

You feed me this indescribably sweet fruit of your Presence
And it is by Your very hand that I receive,
simply parting my lips.
And if I should reach out my own hand
to attempt to touch, to hold, to take,
would it not dematerialize,
no longer there to taste?
For it was never mine in the first place,
but gift given.
Simply a moment of eternal ecstasy,
or just a mere foretaste.
Longing for glory divine lingers on my lips

as I wait in this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment